"Let the children of this world come to Me, and do not forbid them; for of such is the kingdom of God." - Mark 10:14
I would like to welcome you and your child to Lakeshore Fellowship. It is our desire to have a children's ministry that is pleasing to God, unites families, and helps children develop to become fully devoted followers of Jesus.
Please call if there is anything we can do to assist you or if you have any questions regarding our Children's Ministry program.
Director of Children's Ministry
2.52 will resume in the Fall 2013.
Our Wednesday night program “2.52” is based on Luke 2.52, the curriculum is built around Three Basic Truths.
1. Wisdom: I need to make the wise choice.
2. Faith: I can trust God no matter what.
3. Friendship: I should treat others the way I want to be treated.
5:45-6:15 pm - Dinner for $1.00
6:15-7:45 pm - Program
Adventure. Humor. Drama. Games. Fun!
B.A.M. - Big Adventure Ministry
Every Sunday Preschool @ 10:45 am
1st - 4th Grade @ 10:45 am
“My Great Big God” curriculum helps preschoolers:
• grow more aware of God’s love
• have a chance to actively explore Bible truths
“God’s Big Picture” curriculum gives 1st – 4th graders:
• a chance to experience major characters and themes of God’s Word
• allows them to think through the Bible story
• shows them that the Bible is God’s true story and reading it helps them know and love Him
A supervised nursery is open during both the 9 am and 10:45 am Sunday service for birth to 36 months of age. Our nursery is located directly behind the kitchen in the Atrium (main entryway). We will contact you immediately if your child is in need of assistance with our numbering system.
Parents may bring their babies into the nursery before or any time during the service. They are welcome to leave their baby in the care of our nursery workers or remain in the nursery. There is a speaker system in the room to enable you to listen to the service as you care for your child.