|16790 Van Wagoner St
Spring Lake, MI 49456
Sundays 9 and 10:45am
We believe that the Bible is the true and living Word of God. It is an amazing account of God's faithfulness and love for all of us, and a manual for our every day lives.
The good news is that you don't have to do it alone. Whatever your level of understanding or faith, you will experience life changing events that help to shape and guide you toward the gift of our forever living and loving God.
• Doctrinally Pure - We believe that the Church is to be true to God's Word.
• Dynamic Worship - We believe that our worship services are to be celebrative and enthusiastic.
• Relational Evangelism - we believe that lost people matter to God, and therefore, matter to the church. Therefore, we will strategically foster relationships with the lost with the purpose of witnessing Christ and His redeeming love.
• Leadership Development - We believe that key to kingdom impact is the development of Godly leaders.
• Spiritual Gifts - We believe that the Church ought to operate as a unified community of servants with men and women stewarding their spiritual gifts.
• Family Life - We believe that the Christian life is to be lived in the context of Biblical community.
• Continuous Growth - We believe that the pursuit of full devotion (discipleship) to Christ and His cause is normal for every believer.
For a detailed description of the statement of faith for Lutheran churches in the United States, please visit www.lcms.org and click on "Belief and Practice".